Diameter: 310 mm (12.205 in); Step: 5,0 mm (0.197 in), quantity of needles is 2106.
Lyapko Flower-M Applicator is a universal, multifunctional applicator. Its design features are unusual shape, big area of stimulation, `flexible petals` which can be easily shaped to any body area. Moreover, you can divide Lyapko Flower-M Applicator according to the existed lines in order to get different segments. These segments can be used for applications to different hard–to-get body areas.
There are some holes in several segments. Lace is passed through them in order to join `the petals` and get necessary shape. There is a hole at the end of each petal. Elastic with fastex closures is passed through the holes, which enables to fix Lyapko Flower-M Applicator and regulate the pressure. The intensity of stimulation is chosen by a patient individually.
Applicator which is divided into segments can be easily transformed to its primary form with the help of lace. Some of possible variants are shown on the package.
Several modifications of Lyapko Flower-M Applicator broaden opportunities of its use.
Different body areas can be stimulated with Lyapko Flower-M Applicator: the head (for headache, problems with hair growth), neck and collar zone, back, pectoral arch, chest, zones of the spine, lumbosacral zone, zones of the abdomen, buttocks, perineum (for diseases of pelvic organs, inflammation of uterus and adnexas, cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, sigmoiditis, hemorrhoid, anal fissure, astysia, frigidity, enuresis), etc.
The special flexibility of Lyapko Flower-M Applicator enables it to adapt to any part of the body, and ensures maximum contact between the skin and the needles. That is why it is particularly suitable for applications to the big joints and feet (in sitting position). The applicator can be fixed on different parts of the body (the big joints, chest, lower back, abdomen) with elastic, which allows a patient to move freely during a treatment session without damaging the skin.
Duration of a treatment session depends on the effect you want to produce:
• toning effect, acute pain relief, increase of working efficiency and blood pressure for patients with hypotension: 7 – 10 minutes;
• relaxation, chronic pain relief, blood pressure lowering, soporific effect: 15 – 30 minutes.
The main condition of successful treatment is correct positioning on the applicator.
If the positioning is correct, the relative discomfort of the first 5 minutes turns into a sensation of pleasant heat, vibration, pulsation, and a treatment session often finishes with a healthy sleep. To place an applicator properly it is necessary to model the spine curves as exactly as it is possible using pillows and/or rolled towels.
If discomfort lasts for 10–15 minutes the applicator should be taken away and can be used again only in 5 - 10 hours or next day.
The reasons for uncomfortable sensations may be: wrong positioning of the applicator, (unequal pressure on needles, sliding off the applicator accompanied by skin damage).
To solve these problems it is necessary to rise above the applicator, put a soft roller under the knee joints, and lie on it again.
A course of treatment is 1–2 weeks.
A course of treatment can be repeated in 2–3 weeks.
We have positive practical experience of durable every-day applicator use for several months. There has been constant health improvement, chronic pain relief, weight loss, increase of working efficiency.
Indications for use of Lyapko Flower-M applicator
• Locomotor system diseases and injuries: neuromuscular system overstrain; myositis, myodonia; tenosynovitis; damage of ligamentous apparatus of the spine and the extremity joints; scoliosis; traumas, fractures, postoperative conditions.
• Nervous system illnesses: recovery after craniocereberal injuries and insults; vertebral osteochondrosis neurological display; lumbargo; neuritis; neuralgia; myasthenia; spastic paralysis; hysteria, neurasthenia, insomnia; sexual neurosis; nocturnal enuresis; migraine; Raunaud disease; infantile cerebral paralysis.
• Heart and vessels illnesses: hypertension, hypotonia, CHD - coronary heart disease (stenocardia, cardiosclerosis); varicosity of lower extremities, hemorrhoids.
• Respiratory diseases: rhinitis, angina, laryngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma (including bronchial asthma of allergic origin).
• Digestive organs diseases: gastritis; stomach hypotonia; stomach and duodenal ulcer; the bowel dyskinesia; constipation; hepatic colic; gall-bladder dyskinesia; pancreatitis.
• Obstetrics: a) early toxicosis; b) hyper- and hypogalactia; c) maintenance of pregnancy; d) labor pain relief and labor regulation; postnatal recovery and recovery after cesarean section.
• Gynaecological diseases: menstrual disorder (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea); adnexitis; climacteric syndrome; infertility.
• Urology: glomeruniphritis, pyelonephritis; renal colic; cystitis, cystalgia; prostatitis; prostate adenoma.
• Skin diseases: neurodermatitis; nettle rash; skin itch; eczema.
•Stomatology: parodontosis, stomatitis; anaesthetization for stomatological manipulations; toothache.
• Endocrine disorders: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism; diabetes mellitus; alimentary obesity.
• Nicotine and alcohol withdrawal syndrome relief.